Do You have a product that will attract millions of online customers and needs a logo that attracts just as much as your product, but is yet to design one or don’t know to?.
You need a logo, but don’t have a clue how to design a great one. You could hire a designer, but you don’t want to spend your entire budget on your logo.
This is a side project, after all. So, what do you do?
Here are the best logo makers of 2018:
We’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of high quality, low cost logo generators to help you create your dream brand.
You’ll be up and running with a beautiful logo in no time.
Why a Logo Is Important to Your Brand
Logos act as the face of your business. They’re a visual display of what your company stands for, and can be used to promote your brand both online and offline.
It’s still important to have a custom logo to define your brand in the most descriptive yet concise manner and make your store stand out from the competition.
Logo Design 101
DesignBuddy analyzed the world’s top brands and what their logos have in common. Here are some key insights from the research, which you might want to consider when designing your logo with one of the logo design tools below:
- 95% of the world’s top brand’s logos use one or two colors.
- 41% of those brands use stylized type as their logo.
- 93% are simple enough to be recognized at much smaller sizes.
When thinking about which colors to use for your logo, read this article from Buffer, which explores why Facebook is blue and the science of colors in marketing.
There are also a few important design rules to remember before diving into these logo makers. These tips are taken from Creative Bloq’s logo design tips from the pros:
- A logo must be simple: A simple logo design allows for easy recognition, and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. Effective logos feature something unexpected or unique without being overdrawn.
- A logo must be memorable: Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo design should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple yet appropriate logo.
- A logo must be enduring: An effective logo should endure the test of time. The logo should be ‘future proof’, meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years.
- A logo must be versatile: An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications.
- A logo must be appropriate: How you position the logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.
Oh, and want to see the exact color codes for some of the world’s top brands? Take a look at BrandColors.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Designing a Logo
Here are some common mistakes that you come across when digging through thousands of ecommerce logos. Be sure to avoid these critical design mistakes when using one of the online logo makers below.